As promised in last week’s Galentine’s Day Brunch post, here is the recipe for those cute and festive cocktails. Valentine’s Day seem to be all about sugar, so I wanted to create something festive and easy for a brunch. These drinks combine lemon-lime soda and rosé for a light drink. Add a sugared rim and some raspberries and we have a perfect cocktail for a girls get-together.
ROSÉ + RASPBERRY COCKTAIL
- 1 bottle rose wine, chilled
- 2 cans (24oz.) lemon lime soda (regular or sugar free), chilled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- sugar for glasses
- festive sprinkles
- Place lemon juice in small bowl.
- On a shallow plate combine equal parts sugar and sprinkles. Dip rim of glass in lemon juice and then in sugar mixture. Repeat for each glass.
- Place raspberries in bottom of each glass. Fill one-quarter to one-third glass with lemon-lime soda. Fill glass with rosé wine.
Recipe by Luci Petlack, Luci’s Morsels