Rosé Cocktail + Fresh Raspberry Cocktail in One
As promised in last week’s Galentine’s Day Brunch post, here is the recipe for the cute and festive rosé cocktail w. fresh raspberries. Valentine’s Day seem to be all about sugar, so I wanted to create something festive for the gal pal holiday and easy for a brunch. These drinks combine lemon-lime soda and wine for the perfect sparkling rosé cocktail. Add a sugared rim and some fresh raspberries and we have the perfect easy rosé cocktail for a girls get-together.
Simple Rosé Wine Cocktail Spritzer
Because of the combination of flavors, this raspberry cocktail isn’t too strong and the sweetness isn’t overwhelming – my kind of libation for a girly get-together. The drink is also pretty simple (you can ditch the sugar rim) and not too expensive! You could easily transform this cocktail to be appropriate for other holidays by changing the fruit. Pomegranate seeds? Cranberries? You could even do blueberries for a fun red, white, and blue drink that’ll be perfect in the summer heat!
ROSÉ COCKTAIL W. RASPBERRIES
- 1 bottle rose wine, chilled
- 2 cans (24oz.) lemon lime soda (regular or sugar free), chilled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- sugar for glasses
- festive sprinkles
- Place lemon juice in small bowl.
- On a shallow plate combine equal parts sugar and sprinkles. Dip rim of glass in lemon juice and then in sugar mixture. Repeat for each glass.
- Place raspberries in bottom of each glass. Fill one-quarter to one-third glass with lemon-lime soda. Fill glass with rosé wine.
Make this recipe? I'd love to see how it turned out. Tag me @LMinthekitchen on Instagram and use #LMrecipes, so I can see your creation! xo