My Everyday Winter Makeup Routine
I’ve been sharing more about my makeup and beauty routines recently. I love how much you all are enjoying these roundups and tutorials. I was certainly nervous at the beginning. Besides fighting the good fight to keep my winter skin hydrated these days, I’m also trying to find the right makeup routine that isn’t time consuming but also has me looking hydrated, happy, and like I’m getting enough sleep. Side note – the need to nap when you’re pregnant is NO JOKE! With all that, I think I’ve found my everyday winter makeup routine. I’m sharing it in the video above. Each of the products I shared is also linked below!
Everyday Winter Makeup Products
1. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer in 4 Fair
2. Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter
3. Charlotte Tilbury Brush – I’ve also used this brush to apply my tinted moisturizer over my concealer and it works beautifully. I’m LOVING how well using this brush via “tapping” works to provide coverage!
4. Chanel Rouge Blush in Rose Bronze
5. Bronzer + Blush Brush
6. Laura Mercier Pressed Bronze Powder #2
7. Kabuki Bronzer Brush
8. Laura Mercier Pressed Powder in 4 Buff
9. Angled Brush
10. Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
11. MAC Eye Liner in ‘Engraved’
12. DiorShow Mascara in black
13. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Pencil in Pillow Talk – this lip pencil is great for nude lip glosses and lipsticks as well as chapstick! It’s so versatile!
14. Lanolips Lip Gloss in Nude
If you have suggestions for more beauty roundups or tutorials, I’m happy to make them for you! Besides makeup, skincare and hair tutorials are absolutely an option. If you missed it, you might want to check out my tutorial on how to curl hair with a flat iron. It’s way easier than you think and I absolutely swear by it. It’s the only technique I use!