You got a preview of my Holiday Party style in yesterday's Holiday Party Beauty post. I'm really excited to share my whole look with you today as part of this year's last 4x4style post! We have four ideas for what to wear to this season's parties. Whether it's with friends, family, or for work, you can make any of these looks work for you. Alyssa is very festive with velvet and feathers. Kat (of Love and Ace) combines her plaid shirt and patterned tights for a more laid back look. And Grace is combining a traditional black skirt with white and teal - one of my favorite color combinations.
|Black House White Market dress, tights (old - many options here), Nine West heels, Stella & Dot necklace, |
Earthy Chic Boutique and Love Always rings(details here), pearls (old - similar)
I love the silver and gold studs which made accessorizing even easier. And I'm a huge fan of sheer so these sleeves are perfect. I think this dress is ideal for more formal soirees because of the length and high neckline but also cute enough for parties with friends. Because the dress isn't crazy in anyway, I could easily add these fun patterned tights that add an extra layer of fun and keep me warmer! I highly recommend adding patterned tights to your look (a few favorites below)!
For details on my makeup and accessories (including a discount code for my Love Always jewlery), see yesterday's post here.
Patterned Tights for you Festive Look
Want to become the fourth member of #4x4style?Join our close-knit, fun, and supportive group. We think we're great and we hope you do too! You'll get increased traffic and exposure when you join in addition to the fun and interesting posts we do each month. Submit your blog to become part of our great group of ladies! We're accepting submissions through December 15th (decision will be made December 20th). Submissions should be sent to email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you!
1. We ask that you be a fashion blogger who is open to the possibility of posting recipes. We are toying around with the idea of a 4x4 Food Series.
2. Must be on all social media sites, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
3. Must be able to commit at least one post per month towards the 4x4 Series. This is kind of obvious, but we do want to make it clear. And a friendly reminder: We're thinking of expanding to twice a month with a food post.
4. Must follow all three of us (FashionEdible, Runway Chef, and Luci's Morsels) on Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter (Facebook a plus!)
@LucisMorsels (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
@FashionEdible (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
@RunwayChef ( Instagram, Twitter, Pinteres
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO INCLUDE IN YOUR BLOG SUBMISSION?
1. Name and Location (state)
2. Blog Name and URL
3. Social Media Info (handles, etc)
4. Top Three Blog Posts - include at least one fashion post and one food post
And that's it! Pretty simple and straightforward requirements.
We are so excited to see your submissions. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to email us firstname.lastname@example.org!